Software for professional video editing.Antony Peel
Sony is one of the largest multinational companies dedicated to the world of audiovisual contents. The years spent on the development of their own products are the best example of their effort and dedication when it comes to satisfying the needs of the image, video and audio world. And the result of this experience is Sony Vegas, the professional video editor created by the Japanese company.
Efficient, intuitive and integrated environment for content creation.
Sony Vegas is a professional video editor equipped to handle and process audiovisual contents in real time in DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD/HD-SDI format and even in all the XDCAM formats.
- Advanced video editing and post-production software.
- Edit and render video in SD, HD (1080/60i, 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 720/60p, 720/30p and 720/24p) or 3D format.
- Allows multicamera editing.
- Export your videos in high definition in AVI, MOV, MPEG-2, Windows Media, Real Video format.
- Obtain PNG images and JPEG sequences in resolutions of up to 2048x2048.
- GPU accelerated performance for devices compatible with OpenCL.
- Includes 3D stereoscopic tools.
- Includes complete audio editing and mixing tools.
Present in any audiovisual production environment
Many professionals from the world of cinema, radio and TV have chosen Sony Vegas as their main working tool. This speaks volumes about what users in this sector come to expect from this product by Sony.
You can also make use of this advanced video editing tool at home. All you have to do is download Sony Vegas and have your video camera ready so you can transfer your recordings.
- The installation requires .NET Framework 3.0 or above, Visual C ++ 2005, Visual C ++ 2008 SP1 and WMF 11 Redist for MPT support.
- During the installation process it will ask us to create a user account.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- The 32-bit version is 11.0, and the 64-bit version is 12.0.